Well, it’s now October, and the weather has turned decidedly autumnal. The days are shorter, and I’m still a little surprised and disappointed at how dark it is when I get up for work in the morning 😦 That said, I think that the short days and bad weather are a great excuse to sit in and read, preferably with a large glass of red wine to hand.
I posted ten reviews in September, and my favourite novels of the month were:
I also reviewed:
- I Still Dream by James Smythe
- The Secretary by Renée Knight
- The Lost World by Michael Crichton
- Kings of the Wyld by Nicholas Eames
- The End of the Ocean by Maja Lunde
- Semiosis by Sue Burke
And I took part in two blog tours:
- Blood Song by Johana Gustawsson
- The Goldsboro Books Glass Bell Award in which I re-posted by review of VOX by Christina Dalcher, who went on to win the prize!
Are you ready for this?! I have read ALL of books purchased / acquired prior to 2019! My TBR has reduced a little as well, which is always nice to see 🙂