It’s been another quiet month for me following the accident in February (details here if you missed it). I’m much more mobile than I was although my foot and ankle still haven’t healed yet and I’m walking with a noticeable limp. I’m having to remind myself that it has improved significantly given that I couldn’t put any weight on it at all for around three weeks, but it still feels as though it’s taking an awfully long time to mend.
From a reading perspective, it’s been a good month. I’ve managed to tackle some of the books on my backlist and have even seen a decent reduction in my total number of unread books. I do miss going out to my local independent bookshop though, and I’m looking forward to paying it a visit just as soon as I’m able to. I’ve also managed to blog a little more this month, although was at least partly driven by the four blog tours I committed to. I’m hoping to keep that momentum going into April.
Books Read and Reviewed
- Read in March:
- Reputation by Sarah Vaughn
- The Mother Fault by Kate Mildenhall
- The Untold Story by Genevieve Cogman
- Hotel Arcadia by Sunny Singh
- Remember Me by Charity Norman
- Cecily by Annie Garthwaite
- Nine Lives by Peter Swanson
- Such Small Hands by Andrés Barba
- Sabine’s War by Eva Taylor
- Room by Emma Donoghue
- The Gallows Pole by Benjamin Myers
Favourite Reads This Month
I received two books for review this month:
And purchased six:
Things are looking pretty good this month!
- Books out = 11 read + 2 DNF* = 13
- Books in = 2 ARCs + 6 purchases = 8
- Equals a reduction of 5 (!) in my TBR 😏
*I may come back to some of the DNFs at a later date, but for now they have been removed from my TBR.