My progress in the Mount TBR Challenge hasn’t been quite as good this month, but I did still manage to read another 5 books from my backlist:
- Devil’s Day by Andrew Michael Hurley – a brilliantly creepy novel that is heavy on atmosphere
- The Word is Murder by Anthony Horowitz – with it’s premise of a woman being murdered within hours of arranging her own funeral this novel has a great hook, and is a crime novel with a bit of a twist
- A Dangerous Crossing by Rachel Rhys – I loved this novel featuring a journey from the UK to Australia by ocean liner at the outset of the Second World War
- Bridget Jones’s Diary by Helen Fielding – not my usual kind of read, but I really enjoyed this novel
- Zodiac by Sam Wilson – I… didn’t get on with this novel. I’ll leave it at that.
So, I’m three quarters of the way up Mount Blanc, which I hope to have completed by the end of April. Wish me luck!
- Total: 53
- Backlist: 31
- ARCs: 9
- New: 13