1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
I’m in Nottingham, in the UK. It’s reasonably bright (you know, for Britain) but quite blustery!
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
The Eleventh Letter by Tom Tomaszewski
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
A difficult one, but I’m looking forward to getting stuck into some chocolate chip shortbread cookies later 🙂
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I’m Jo, and I’ve been blogging for a little over two years, but I’ve always been an avid reader, even as a child. I like to read a variety of different types of novel, but I do particularly like dystopian and post-apocalyptic fiction.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
This is my third readathon, and I think I need to factor in more regular breaks and a bit of time to get up and move around during the event. I’ve said it before, but I’m really not very good at following my own advice!