As we’re halfway through 2015, I thought I’d do a post on my favourite books that I’ve read so far this year.
I’ve read 72 books so far, and my favourites, in no particular order, are:
- The Bees by Laline Paull
- Burial Rites by Hannah Kent
- The Mirror World of Melody Black by Gavin Extence
- Uprooted by Naomi Novik
- The Cuckoo’s Calling and The Silkworm by Robert Galbraith*
- Touch by Claire North
- A Robot in the Garden by Deborah Install
- The Gracekeepers by Kirsty Logan
- At Hawthorn Time by Melissa Harrison
- A Darker Shade of Magic by V. E. Schwab
*I’ve cheated a little by putting these two together, but having made a list of 11 books, I was struggling to cut it down to 10!
What have you been reading this year? Anything you’d recommend that might make it on to this list?